Saturday, February 2, 2008

Mary Jo's Lunchtime Sketch Week 2


Sorry I have not posted anything all week until now. It has been one of those weeks where to much other stuff happened and I was not able to get much stamping done. The week started out with a visit to an oral surgeon about my mouth problems. Thankfully the problem is not with my teeth but he did say he thought I had something called Burning Mouth Syndrome which would explain why my mouth and tounge feel like they are burning most of the time. I am trying something called Neurontin for it but I can only take it at night because it makes me to tired to function during the day and it is not really helping so if any of you reading this have any suggestions for what I could do to help stop this problem that won't knock me out please let me know.
I also spent a good part of the week trying to get enough homeschoolers together to stamp cards for kids with cancer. I think I finally have enough kids and moms to make it work now but it was also a challenge to come up with a date that worked for all of us to get together to do this too. We finally came up with a date that would work for everyone so hopefully it will actually happen now.
Today I finally got a chance to stamp and this is what I came up with for Mary Jo's lunchtime sketch challange this week. This is not my usual style but I thought I would try something different to mix things up. Stamps are from Alluring Impressions. I used a new Technique Junkies Technique called Opalite Color Infusions. Paper is Bazzill. Silver Brads are from CTMH. That's it for now. I hope next and I can get back to meeting my stamping goals again.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Gorgeous card and perfect with that layout!! TFS, Terri

Carolyn King said...

love this....so very pretty!