Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Technique Tuesday


It is time for another Technique Tuesday Video. This months technique is Vintage Aging. The directions and supplies are at the end of the video and you should be able to pause that part and print them out if you want too. If you can't view the video and still want to know how to do the technique email me for directions.

If you have any questions about the technique me know. I would love to hear what you think of the video too so leave me a comment. The finished card is up for sale in my Etsy shop as well.
I also wanted to do a quick health update for those of you that are interested.
I called both the oral surgeon and the dentist again yesterday morning because I never heard back from them on Friday. I finally heard back from the oral surgeon early afternoon. He was very nice and apologized for not getting back to me on Friday. I told him what was going on and he agreed that cancer does not come and go. He also agreed that was a terrible thing the dentist said to me and he didn't understand why she would say something like that either. After telling him everything that was going on he said he would call the dentist and get a copy of the photo she took last week of the problem when it was active then let me know if I should come in and see him. He did say that if the bone growth was the problem she was talking about they could take some bone out and look at it but we both didn't think that was what she was concerned about. At least I hope not because I don't want anyone cutting into the bones in my mouth just the thought of that freaks me out. So for now I wait for the oral surgeons office to get back to me. I will keep you posted on what happens next.
As always thanks for stopping by and I will be back with more stamping things to share soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Terri. I'm stopping by to say hello. I've posted a nice message today, IMHO anyway. Have a look.

Thanks for keeping us updated on your boo-boo. Sending positive, uplifting, healing and comforting thoughts to you!

xJ
MaidenShade.wordpress.com

Linda said...

Love the look of the card....it would make a perfect Father's Day card or a masuline birthday.
Great technique video. You did a fabulous job on it. Thanks for sharing.

Ann said...

Thanks for the update - it all sounds quite positive I am relieved to hear!

Your work here continues to amaze me - I love what you are doing with all these cards!