Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Technique Tuesday

Today is the first day of fall and it definitely feels like it here. The high today is only suppose to be in the low 50's and we may even wake up to snow tomorrow. YUCK! It is suppose to be back in the 70's by the end of the week though.
It's time for another Technique Tuesday video. This month I am going to show you how I made the shimmer background on this card

There is a supply list and dimensions at the end of the video but let me know if you have any questions. If there are any techniques that you would like to see me do in the future please let me know. I have also put the finished card up for sale in My Etsy shop if anyone is interested in buying it. I will be back on Friday with something to share for the Papertrey Blog Hop. Until then I hope you enjoy the video and as always thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great video, Terri! I really look forward to these!
Aletha