Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Technique Tuesday Video

We have been dealing with some really wacky weather here. Friday we were having a spring blizzard. If you look on my sidebar where my Twitter updates are you can see a picture of it. On Saturday it was raining and today it is going to be in the 70's I am really glad that spring has made it's return. I just hope my tulips survived though.
It is time for my monthly technique video. This months technique is an acrylic paint resist. The main image stamp is called Bridge of Sighs and is from Lasting Impressions With Panache. Instructions supplies and dimensions are at the end of the video.If you can't view the video and would still like to know how this technique is done email me for the directions.


I would love to hear what you think of the card and the video so leave me a comment. This card will also be for sale in my Etsy shop if anyone is interested in buying it. As always thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day.

5 comments:

Adair said...

Great video, Terri! This looks like a fun technique. I have to tell you, my kitty loved your video too! He kepted trying to bat at the brush!

Peggie said...

Great! I learned something today. Hope to use this technique soon. Thanks so much.

Lisa L. said...

Thanks for the great video on how to use this technique!

Linda said...

How cool!!! I never tried that technique. You made it look so easy. I would love to give it a try. I love those 2 shades of green.

Audrey said...

Teri,
What an awesome technique!! I really enjoy your blog and I learned something I NEVER would have thought of or tried. I am not sure if I can fine acrylic paint daubers, maybe I can do the same thing with foam brushes. It is often hard to find differnt things here in Mexico, but I am sure going to giveit a try.