Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Faux Silk With A Pop Video

Here is the video I promised you showing how I made the cards in the previous post. I would love to know what you think of it so leave me a comment and if you have any questions let me know too. I also wanted to tell you these cards are up for sale in my Etsy shop as a set in an altered heart tin like the one I made in this post If anyone is interested in buying them just click on the picture of them under My Etsy shop on the sidebar and it will take you to them. Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the video.

6 comments:

Linda said...

Thank you for this video, it helped me with what I was doing wrong. It is very helpful and it's such lovely card. You slid in alot of other techniques also.
That's always a good thing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing this technique. I'm new, and I am so anxious to learn everything I can. I want to step outside my comfort zone and this is one way I can do so.

Shirley said...

A really cool tutroial too!

Mary Strauser said...

Thanks Terri for a neat video.
I am going to have to try this.
Stampin hugs

crotnem said...

I loved the video. Will now try it since you make it seem so easy now. Hope to see many more.
Thanks Terri!

1CardCreator said...

I enjoyed the tutorial, I will have to try this technique. Your results are beautiful. ~Diane