February started out pretty well but by the middle of the month I got another blood blister in my mouth. If you follow my blog I have been dealing with them for a long time now. No one seems to know what they are from and seem to come and go. Usually they only last for a few days and are not very painful but I ended up getting one on the side of my tongue that was so excruciating after it popped I could barely eat or talk. I was in so much pain I had to call Dispatch Health again. I used them last year when I got sick and was happy with their service again. They gave me some prescription mouthwash that seemed to help but a few days later they appeared in my lady parts. So after taking a break from doctors for awhile I have had to start looking for answers again. Once again I am not getting much help and a lot of frustration. On top of that I am fighting with the insurance company now too. I just don't understand why it has to be this hard to get some help from the medical community when something is clearly wrong. Trying to get doctors to agree is another story though.
Emilia and I decided to add some St Patrick's Day things to the shop. Unfortunately they were not good sellers. Maybe next year they will be more popular.
And now my final thoughts on Gilmore Girls A Year In The Life
2. I liked The Life and Death Brigade scene with Logan, Rory, Finn and Collin. It reminded me of the old episodes which was one of the things I loved about it.
3. Sookie coming back was a disappointment.
4. Loved how Emily's story wrapped up. She was my favorite part of the whole thing.
5. The wedding, Loved the setup for the actual wedding it was beautiful and the song was perfect. I didn't understand why Lane was there though. I think Sookie and Emily definitley should have been there and I wish that we would have at least gotten to see the whole town celebrating afterwards.
6. The final 4 words were another big disappointment for me. Now we are in limbo again.
Overall I was disappointed with the whole thing. I wish they would have just left it how it was. I loved those episodes and when I watch them now I don't feel the same way I use to about it.
I still watch the old episodes from time to time but I have moved on now and found a new favorite show Heart of Dixie. Anyone else seen that one?
That's all for now I hope next month I will have more uplifting things to share. Until then hope the rest of your month is a good one.