Thursday, February 21, 2008

Day at the Beach


I made this card for My Favorite Things day yesterday. I also used this weeks MFT sketch 18 too. I started off by doing the TJ watercolor distress technique from the Feb/Mar 2007 issue. I used Rangers antique linen and faded jeans distress inks to create a beach scene. Next I stamped the lady and her dog from the My Favorite Things By The Seashore Set. After that I colored them with my copic sketch markers and then stamped the birds in the background. I also stamped some seashells on the light blue panel with Rangers seashells cool peri dye ink but it is hard to see in the picture though. I finished the card off by sewing around the main image with my mini Janome sewing machine. Finished card is 41/4x51/2
On another note I have been busy watching American Idol and Big Brother this week. It really sucks that they are both on at the same time 2 days a week but I am still keeping up with both of them thanks to my extra VCR. So far I don't have a favorite picked out from either show yet but hopefully will soon. If you have a favorite let me know though. That's it for now. Have a good night and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

An adorable card!!!!!!!!!