Sunday, February 24, 2008

Mary Jo's Lunchtime sketch Week 5


This card was made for Mary Jo's lunchtime sketch week 5. This one was the most challenging for me so far and I almost gave up on it altogether but I think I finally came up with something I can live with. I was going to do a technique with it but I was not happy with how the one I was planning on using came out so I resorted to just using patterned paper on this one. The patterned paper I used is from the Rustic Chic paper pack from the Angel Company. The solid cardstock is Bazzill. Saying is also from the Angel Company. That is it for now hopefully next week I will come up with something better. I am off to eat dinner and watch BB and the Oscars now.

4 comments:

Carolyn King said...

What a fun card. LOVE that sentiment too!

MJ said...

Very nicely done. You did a great job layering the zig zag border. Love it. Thanks for playing.

Unknown said...

Great choices of combinations of paper and colors!!!!!!!!!!!

Ann said...

Terri, I have given you an award. Check my blog if you want to participate :)

I love this card!