Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Watercolor Resist

Happy St. Patricks Day! Yesterday we had a St. Patricks Day Celebration with my homeschooling group. The kids learned some cool facts about the St Patricks Day, played some fun games and sampled some Irish food. It was fun.
This card was made for the Papertrey Guest Star Stamper contest this month and is also the card for my technique video this month as well.

All supplies,dimensions and written directions are at the end of the video. If you have any questions let me know. I would love to hear what you think of it too. As always thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day.

5 comments:

B said...

Oh what great colors!

cathy said...

I really enjoyed your video. Thanks!

Kimberly Crawford said...

WOW!Terri, that is really gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Outstanding job. Very, very pretty results. I watched your video with enthusiasm. TFS.

Carole M. said...

I enjoyed watching your video just now and have come to your blog to checkout the stamp-maker/name. The card looks even better on your blog; love the colours and the effect/technique is fabulous. TFS