this website where the photo came from. I wanted to use the Table Service Stamp set but didn't have it so I improvised. I have since bought it though and it is on it's way to me for future use. Thanks Carol!
I started with a Simply Chartreuse Base and embossed it with the linen impression plate. Next I added digital pattern papers, computer generated the text on both and embossed them with a Damask Embossing folder. I created the plates from more patterned paper and circles. The utensils were made using a cut file. Finally I finished it off by making the 3D Hydrangea flowers using this tutorial. The flowers are greener in real life but here is a close up photo of them and the embossing
I look forward to seeing what everyone else has come up with on Nicole's blog now. I hope the your holiday weekend is a great one and as always thanks for stopping by.