Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day


Rich and I are very anti holiday because of how commerical they have become but I did make a card for him anyways because this is still suppose to be a special day to share the love. Rich really liked the other card I made like this but he liked the simpler version better so that is what I went with but changed it up a little bit for him.
The stamps are from the Angel Company. Paper is Stampers Select from PTI that I embossed with a square nestabilitie die and my cuttlebug. I distressed the edges a bit and sponged them with Adriondack cranberry ink. Rich left town early this morning to see his family in Texas for a few days so I stuck it in his suitcase to suprise him. Emilia got an ecard from American Girl since that is what she likes best. I hope you are are having a good Vday and are able to share the love on this special day with your loved ones too.

No comments: