Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Autumn Flowers


I finally managed to complete a card using my new Faber Castell watercolor pencils. My inspiration for this card came from Dave Brethauers new book Card Design. I used Starthmore artist quality 140# watercolor paper and my large rectangle nestabilities die for the flower background. I usually don't make cards this simple but I am really liking this. I hope you do too. By the way I have decided there is not much difference between the artist quality and student quality Faber-Castell watercolor pencils. When I went to use them on Saturday to make this card I realized that Dick Blick forgot to include two of the Artist quality pencils in my order so they are rushing them out to me and hopefully I will have them tomorrow. I am really enjoying them though.
On another note Emilia is getting really excited about Halloween tomorrow. I will let you all know how it goes in my next post. Have a good night.

No comments: