Thursday, October 18, 2007

Checking In


Sorry for not posting anything for over a week. Time just seems to have gotten away from me again. First off Emilia wanted me to post a picture of her beloved Hippos Lila and Lola,since I posted a picture of my bear Emily last time.
I have not had much time to stamp so I don't have anything new to share with you all right now but I am hoping to have some new things to share with you soon though. I did get a new book last week called Card Design. It is a beautiful book and the authors samples are wonderful. One of the things that I really want to try is the watercolor pencil techniques. I wish he had more step by step tutorials in the book though. Turns out his samples are done with the Faber-Castell watercolor pencils but I only have the Prismacolor ones. I think I am going to get some of the Faber-Castell ones and try them to see if I can really see a difference so be on the look out for some watercolor card samples soon.
On a different note Emilia is getting really excited about Halloween. She has decided she wants to be a pioneer this year. We were able to find her a great pioneer costume on eBay that looks just like the outfit her American Girl doll Kirsten is wearing. She is counting down the days until Halloween now.
In TV land Sabrina and Helio are still going strong on Dancing With The Stars. Emilia and I are still enjoying Kid Nation. I would have to say my favorite show of the new season is Private Practice so far.
Well that is about all from here for now. Have a good night.

No comments: