Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Knitting and stuff


This is my bear Emily. I have had her since I was 12 yrs old. As you can see she is very loved. She is wearing the sweater I just finished knitting for her and was telling you about in a previous post. I am pretty happy with how it came out and I think it looks good on her too even though it is a little big. I am really glad I know how to do a neck on a sweater now. My next project is this thishopefully it will be a lot easier than the sweater.
I was able to get some stamping done this weekend and finally got to use my new Spellbinders Nestablities dies too but I can't share what I made just yet because I am planning on entering it in a contest. As soon as the contest is over I will share it though.
I think I am finally caught up on all the new fall shows I watch now. I tried to watch Pushing Daisey's last week but gave up on it after the first 10 minutes. My hubby really likes it though. Tonight is the vote off on Dancing With The
Stars, I really hope Wayne will go. I think Sabrina is the best.
No new recipes this Tuesday. I am making one of my families favorites though chicken and peppers. Well that is about it from here for now. I hope you have a good night.

No comments: