Thursday, October 4, 2007

Circus Fun


This is a card that I made by masking the images, coloring them in with my copic markers and airbrushing the background. Stamps are from Alluring Impressions.
Tuesdays dinner was a success. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of it before it was gone. I am sure I will be making it again though because everyone really liked it. Tonight I am going to be trying the Penne with chicken and spinach dish again that I made a few Tuesdays ago. This time I am making it with beef instead of chicken, cutting down on the amount of sauce in it and using dried basil this time. Hopefully we will all like it better this way. I will let you know how it goes.
I missed the finale of Dancing with the starts Tuesday night because my VCR taped the wrong channel. I heard that the other model and Wayne Newton were in the bottom 2 and the male model got voted off. I think that was definitely the wrong decision. Wayne Newton really needs to go. Hung was the winner of Top Chef. Dale came in a close second though. Finally got to watch the season premiere of Ugly Betty last night that was quite a shocker. I really thought that Hilda's fiance was still alive after all but unfortunately she was just dreaming though. That was really sad. Hopefully I can watch the season premiere of Greys Anatomy tonight. We will all be watching Survivor tonight first though.
I got my new computer today. Hubby is working on setting it up now so hopefully I will be using it when I post next time. I will try to post pictures of the teddy bear sweater I just finsihed next time too. Well that is about it from here for now.
Have a good night.

No comments: