Thursday, October 25, 2007

Lots of updates and a little fun


It has been a beautiful fall day here and Emilia and I got to spend part of it at our Botanic Gardens with my mom and had a great time.
The TJ Technique of the month contest I had entered is over now. I was not one of the winners but now I can share my entry with you. I made this card for my mom who's birthday was on Oct. 8th. The cupcake stamp is from Lasting Impressions with Panache and I colored it in with my copic sketch markers. I also finally got to use my scalloped and plain nestability square diecuts too. The background was done with a new tj technique called cuttlebug smoosh and the birthday cuttlebug embossing folder. I really like how this came out I hope you do too.
I got my Artist Quality Faber-Castell watercolor pencils today. So far I have not noticed much difference between the way they color and the student quality ones I got last week. I am hoping to get a chance to play more with them this weekend though so be on the lookout for a lot of card samples with them soon.
TV land has been very interesting this week. I am still trying to get over Marie Osmond fainting on live TV Monday night. That had to be horrible for her but I really admire her wanting to come back on after that. Jon and Kate + 8 and Little People Big World has started back up on TLC again. Emilia and I both really like those shows. I am amazed at how Kate handles all those kids. I really admire her though. Matt looks so funny driving that big ol motor home on Little People Big World but it is fun to watch them go on a road trip in it. I don't like to travel but if I did I think that would be the only way I could do it.
I noticed on Trudee Sauers blog today that she has been tagged to tell 7 random/wierd/silly things about herself and instead of tagging 7 others she has challenged other bloggers to do this too and share it with her so think I will go ahead take that challenge. In no particular order these are 7 random/weird/silly things about me.
1. I can wiggle my ears
2. I am not a morning person
3. I don't like chocolate
4. I hate waiting for things
5. I don't drive
6. I think the #5 is bad luck
7. I am afraid of black toilet seats
If anyone else wants to share 7 random/weird/silly things about themselves I would love to hear them. Well that's about it from here for now. Have a good night.

3 comments:

Trudee said...

Thanks for playing, Terri! You don't like chocolate?? wow!! Very cool :) You have a nice blog!!!

Ramblin Rose said...

7 random and/or weird things about me:
1. I worked graveyard shift for 25 years and loved it.
2. I have driven in all of the 49 states I can drive to.
3. I like peanutbutter and cheese together.
4. I also like banana and peanutbutter together.
5. I love chocolate anything!
6. I was born on an Iowa farm.
7. My two sons are 4 1/2 months apart in age.

Terri said...

Thanks for stopping by Trudee. Thanks for sharing Rose.