Saturday, August 2, 2008

Unicorn and flowers


Sorry for not posting anything all week. Emilia shared the crud she had and my mojo went missing. Thankfully the version of the crud I got didn't last long and I was finally able to finish a card last night. Amy from Alluring Impressions sent me some new stamps to play with last week and this is one of the samples I came up with. The technique I used is the Technique Junkie's new version of the bandanna technique. The images were stamped with Pallette Noir ink. The background and cardstock colors are SU Bashful Blue and Brillant Blue. The unicorn stamp is from the new mermaid sheet. The flower stamp was sent to me as a bonus with a past order I placed from them. Hopefully my mojo will stick around for awhile now and I will be back with some more things to share with you soon. Until then have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Fabulous way to compliment the technique as well as the stamp.