Sunday, August 31, 2008

Glowing Mermaid
























I am taking a break from cleaning to post this card I made with Alluring Impressions Stamps. I started with a piece of SU Bashful Blue cardstock. I stamped the mermaid in the middle with Palette Noir ink and then did the Glowing Images technique from the current TJ junkies newsletter. I used my prismcolor pencils to color in the mermaid and the dolphin. I used these SWIRL stamps for the background. I embossed the Brilliant Blue cardstock with the Cuttlebug D'vine Swirl embossing folder then I used my oval nestabilities to cut an oval out of the middle. I finished the card off with a piece of SU Certainly Celery cardstock and 4 silver brads. Unfortuantely I have to go back to cleaning my house now. Thanks for stopping by and have a great night.

1 comment:

Linda said...

She looks like she swims in the ocean.