Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tuesday


Hello again. I have been waiting for today for 3 weeks now. Today was the release of Brain Age 2 for Gameboy DS. One of my biggest problems is wanting something and not being able to get it when I want it but this time I had no choice. The wait was hard but I made it though. lol..... Anyways my sister took me to get it this morning and so far it has been worth the wait. Hopefully it will be as fun as Brain Age 1 is. I will keep you posted on how it compares to Brain age 1 as I play with it more. I know you may be wondering why I would be so excited about a video game. Well I am not in the majority of women that like jewelery and shoes. My weakness is electronic gadgets and art supplies/stamps too. lol....
Also every other Tuesday I am going to be trying out a new recipe from my new favorite chef Giada De Laurentiis. Her show on the Food Network is called Everyday Italian and I love it. Tonight I am making Roasted Chicken with Broccoli Rabe. I am going to be making a few changes to the recipe though because I have been having a hard time finding Broccoli Rabe and am not sure if I would like it anyways because I don't like broccoli. I also hear it is bitter so I am substituting it with spinach. If any of you have tried it let me know what it tastes like. I will let you all know how it turns out tomorrow. Tonight is also BB night. I was watching it on Showtime after dark last night and Dick is really mad at Jen right now for taking his cigarettes so this should be a good episode. Tonight is also the final shows for The Lot and America's Got Talent. We don't really have a favorite to win The Lot but we are hoping Terry Fator wins America's got talent. He is the impersonating singing ventriloquist and is really talented! The other final 3 are good too so I won't be to disappointed if he does not win. I still hope he does win though because it would be nice to see someone other than just a singer win this time. I also received my new corner punch today that I have seen a lot of you using on your card layouts. I hope I got the right one. Can't wait to use it but probably won't have time to stamp today hopefully tomorrow though. Well I better go get the chicken on so I can walk on the treadmill while it is cooking. Hopefully I can finish my book (Homesick) while I am walking too so I can start The Manny tomorrow. Hope you have a good night and thanks again for stopping by.

No comments: