Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Doodles.....


I forgot to tell you all that I finally sent in a card that I made for a contest that a major stamping magazine is having. I originally made the card for one of the Technique Junkies COTM contests but when I saw this magazine was having a doodling card contest I thought it would be perfect for that too. Hopefully the judges will think so as well. The technique I used on the card is called Modern Grid. It is another great technique from Patstamps.com. The stamps I used are from The Angel Company.
BB was interesting last night. What did you all think of Eric finally kissing Jessica? It is to bad that Eric did not use the veto but I understand he really needs to do with America wants. Hopefully Amber will go home now. I just can't take anymore of her crying can you?
Well that's about it here for today. I am off to play with my copic markers now. I found a new tutorial showing how to use them on this gals blog this morning http://michellewooderson.blogspot.com/ Check it out if you get a chance.

No comments: