Monday, August 27, 2007

Another Monday.............


Well it is Monday again. The weeks just seem to fly bye now. I use to wish that time went bye this quickly not anymore. Anyways I didn't post yesterday because Sunday is my cleaning day and there was really nothing new to report. I tried to get a little stamping done in between cleaning but did not come up with anything new to share yet, I was mostly just experimenting. Unfortunately I did not get any stamping done Saturday like I had hoped to either because my hand was still hurting from the nail party I did on Friday. It is finally feeling better now though. This morning I started off by baking gluten free blueberry muffins. I eat very little wheat/gluten and dairy because I suffer with chronic pain/migraines and stomach problems and I find that it helps. I order a lot of my gluten free products from www.glutensolutions.com and would highly recommend them because it can be hard to find foods like this that taste good. This morning I used the vanilla muffin mix they sell from The Really Great Food company and added blueberries. They are very good. I highly recommend this brand of muffin mixes.
Today was suppose to be the day my homeschooling group meets but we are taking a break until after Labor day so Emilia and I played a game of Scrabble instead and she was able to use all her letters to make a word! She is in the lead now but we are still in the process of playing so no winner yet.
I have also been busy most of the day trying to figure out how to use my new Copic Sketch Markers. I am an avid reader of Debbie Olsons blog http://debbiedesigns.typepad.com/muse_and_amuse/2007/08/index.html. She is the one who has inspired me to start using them. I am having a terrible time figuring out how to blend them so they look like her samples though. If any of you are using them and have any tips for me on how to use them so my work looks like hers please let me know. Rich said he would go buy the art store on his way home from work and pick me up a few more colors so I am hoping they will help me get the effect I am looking for. If they do then hopefully I will have some samples to share with you all soon.
As far as TV goes we watched BB last night. I pretty much figured Zach and Amber were going up. It will be interesting to see who Jessica puts up if one of them wins power of veto now. I don't think I can take much more of Amber crying though. There is nothing new on for us to watch tonight so I think we will catch up on Food Network shows. Well that is about it from here. Hope you all have a good night.

No comments: