Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday


Not much new and exciting to report here today.I thought I would give you all a quick update on some shows I watch though. We finally finished watching America's got Talent and Terry Fator won! We were really happy about that. He definitely deserved to win. If you are not familiar with him you should go to www.NBC.com and check him out. The big fight between Dick and Jen was on BB tonight. It was even better than I thought it would be. Jen was voted out like I predicted. We are all glad she is finally gone. Jessica got head of household again. It should be interesting to see who she nominates now. We will have to wait until Sunday to find out unless I catch something about it on BB after dark, I will let you all know. Tomorrow I am doing do a mini manicure and nail art birthday party for a group of 7 year old girls. I have not done birthday parties in years so this should be interesting. I will try to get some pictures to share with you all. Tonight I am going to leave you with a card I entered in the Technique Junkies Technique of the month contest. The winners were announced tonight and the contest is over now so I am able to share it. All the entries were great and the 3 ladies that won definitely deserved it. The technique is called rainbow double and the stamps I used to make the card are Firecracker Designs by Pamela. Have a good night!

1 comment:

Lynne Bunn said...

Hi Terri - very nice card! Haven't followed BB this year, so I know nothing about these people. I'll have to check it out. When I saw it briefly, I remember a dad and a daughter that really didn't get along well. That is all I know about it. He had a rotten mouth - I remember that!