Monday, August 20, 2007

Hello

Welcome! Well I finally did it. I decided to take the plunge into the world of blogging. I hope you will enjoy reading about what goes on in my life and seeing my card creations. First a little about me. I live in Denver, CO. I was born and raised here and have never lived anywhere else. I live with my husband Rich our daughter Emilia and our 2 dogs Dakota and Lily. I have been homeschooling Emilia since she was 4 years old with Calverts homeschool cirriculm. We started Calvert 4th grade the first part of June but are only doing it part-time for the summer We will start back up with it full time after labor day. I also run a homeschool support group here as well. I have been doing nails out of my home for the last 14 yrs. I only do them part time now because I homeschool Emilia too. Right now I am looking for a few new clients though. I also make handstamped one of a kind greeting cards and have a website where I try to sell them Cards By Terri I got into stamping 2 1/2 years ago because a friend of mine was a consultant for a major scrapbooking company and sent me one of their stamps. Shortly after that I found out about Technique junkies and I was hooked. Unfortuantely I found out I could not sell my cards from the website my husband created for me using that companies stamps so I stopped using them . Because of that I will only use true angel companies stamps in my creations now. I also am a hobby demo for the Angel Company and am on two design teams. Lasting Impressions with Panache and Alluring Impressions. When I am not busy with those things I also like to knit, quilt, scrapbook, read, cook and watch TV too. Right now I am really into the food network. My favorites chefs are Giada and Paula Deen. I also love Regis and Kelly and The View but they are off for 2 weeks now. Things are also getting pretty quiet in night time tv land too but luckily we still have Big Brother. That is our favorite show right now. Well that is probably enough about me for now. I hope to be able to post everyday and keep you updated on what is going on. Today is my sisters birthday. The card I posted above is the card I made for her to help celebrate it. Stamp is from The Angel Company. Well that's it for now. I hope you have a great day and will stop by again soon.

4 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

welcome to the bloggin world Terri! Great Layout!

Pat Huntoon said...

Wow! I am glad we had some influence in your stamping life. That is a lovely card, and it was wonderful to read more about you!

Ann said...

Great blog Terri! I look forward to seeing more!

Lynne Bunn said...

Hi Terri - I have bookmarked your blog so I can check in on your work! It has been a pleasure getting to know you these past few days.