Sunday, May 24, 2009

Etsy Greetings10 day Challenge

This month I was added as a member to the Etsygreetingsteam on Etsy. Today marks the start of my participation with some of the gals on the team. We are calling it the Etsy Greetings 10 day Challenge. Every day for 10 days I will list something in My Etsy shop then pick one of the other participants listings and post that too. There is a list on my sidebar with the other gals blogs and etsy shops that are participating.
I am also going to be offering a 10% discount on anything in my Etsy shop for the next 10 days too so be sure to mention that you saw this promotion here when you check out if you decide to buy something.
My listing for today will be posted later because it is my entry for the Papertrey Bloghop tonight and I can't post it until after 3:00 EST. The item I have picked to promote today is Lynns card You can see the full listing here I am a big fan of her work because she loves color as much as I do. I hope you all will enjoy following this challenge. I will be back later with my bloghop post so be sure to check back then.

2 comments:

lynn said...

Thank you for featuring my card today, and I will also offer a 10% discount to anyone who mentions this challenge when purchasing any item in my shop during the 10 day event.

thanks again
lynn

Linda said...

What a cool idea to be doing this!!!! Good luck.
Love the stitching on the card.