Sunday, December 9, 2007

Thank you


Last week my was not a good week around here. We ended up in the doggie ER at 4:30 Thursday morning and my husband hurt his knee and ended up going to the ER early Wednesday morning too. Since I don't drive anymore his office manager offered to take him. I am eternally grateful to her for doing that so I made this card and a batch of cookies for her to thank her. Unfortunately the scan does not do it justice but the technique I used is the dry embossed watercolors technique which is in the current Technique Junkies Newsletter. I thought adding a cat would be a nice touch too since I know she loves cats. Cat stamp is from The Angel Company and I colored it with my Copic sketch markers. I also used my spellbinders nestabilities square diecuts too. I am hoping this week will be a lot better than the last one was.I hope you have a good week too.

No comments: