Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thursday again.........


I can't believe it is Thursday again. Where do the weeks go??? I want to update you on the new recipe I tried Tuesday night. It turned out okay but I need to make a few changes to it if I am going to make it again. First off I think it would be better with beef. I also would not use fresh basil in it again. I definitely do not like the taste of fresh basil so I don't think I will be trying pesto anytime soon. I would also only use half the sauce in it because it was way to saucy. Anyways I forgot to take a picture of it when it was done so the picture you are seeing is what was left after we all got done eating it. The recipe made a lot so Rich got to take the rest to work for lunch today. Hopefully he enjoyed it.
BB is on tonight and it is a double eviction so depending on who wins POV I think Jessica and Jamica will be going home it should be a good one. Did you all like seeing Janelle on Tuesday nights show again? I did but I felt bad for Danielle though because Dick seems to really like Janelle too and that would really suck if she became Danielle's step-mother. I got my new TV guide in the mail this week that tells all about the new fall line up and it looks like I am going to have a few new shows to watch too. I sure hope my DVR is up for it.
Well that is about it from here. I am going to go and play with my new compressor and copic markers before my sister and niece get here to get there nails done. By the way I took the other hose back to Hobby Lobby today so hopefully I won't need to go back there for awhile and the airbrush nightmare is over.
Hope you have a good night.

No comments: