Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Quick Update


Sorry I have not posted much this week. I just wanted to give you a quick update on what I have been up to.
I don't like to eat first thing in the morning but I do like to have a little something like a protein bar. This morning I decided to try and make my own. This is what I came up with. All that is in them is almonds, honey, dairy free margarine and vanilla. I think they came out pretty good. Next time I would use less honey though.
My homeschooling group got together on Monday and Emilia and I started back to school full time on Tuesday so that has been keeping me pretty busy. I have been working on a few new cards too but have not had a chance to get them all put together yet, hopefully I will have something new to share with you all soon. By the way I found out that my new air compressor is missing another part. ARRRRRRR!! The manufacturers are suppose to be sending me the part though.
We are down to the final three on BB now. Jamicka was voted off last night and Dick, Danielle and Zack were left to fight for the final HOH. I ended up watching the final HOH competition on BB after dark until about 11:30 last night and Dick was being really awful to Zack. Something bad happened to Danielle too but I won't say anymore because I don't want to ruin it for you. I am very eager to see who wins it now. Looks like we have a week left to go until the winner is crowned. I am still hoping Danielle wins though.
Bye for now.

No comments: