Saturday, September 1, 2007

September

I can't believe September is here already. Why does it seem like summer always goes by so quickly and winter never seems to leave? I just hope we don't see snow any time soon. I hate snow!
Well I went to the art store today to get the attchment for the copic markers so I could use my airbrush compressor with it but of course there is one piece that will not work so now I have to get a special attachment for the airbrush hose which means I have to wait until Tuesday to order it. I am pretty bummed about that but nothing I can do except wait for Tuesday and hope they have the right part. I am going to try and concentrate on other projects in the meantime.
I finally got a chance to watch BB from Thursday last night. Thank goodness Amber was the one to go! I ended up watching BB after dark last night too and I think I may know who won HOH. I won't say anything because I don't want to spoil it for the rest of you. I will tell you this though all the rest of the house guests were saying how sore they were from the HOH competion. I can believe that because it looked like a really hard one.
Well thats about it from here. I am going to go stamp now hopefully I will have something new to show you all soon.

No comments: