Monday, March 24, 2008

Rainbows and Angels


Unfortunately I was not able to come up with anything I liked in time for Mary Jo's Lunchtime Sketch Challenge Week 9. Hopefully I can still salvage what I have been working on this week and if I do I will post it if not I will just have to skip this one. In the meantime I came up with this. I got the inspriation for this card here. I changed it up a little bit though. I ended up using stamps for the background instead of drawing images. I used my largest scalloped rectangle nestability for the frame and I resized the card to 41/4x51/2. I colored the angel images with my copics and cut them out. The stamps I used are from Alluring Impressions.
I am going to try and participate in the Paper trey blog hop tomorrow night. Hopefully I will get the new stuff I ordered for my birthday from them today so I can finish what I have been working for it so check back tomorrow night to see what I came up with.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Love the layout and the color combos!