Sunday, March 9, 2008

Mary Jo's Lunchtime sketch week 7


After working so hard on my clock last week my mojo was pretty much gone this weekend but I decided to give this weeks sketch a try anyways. I am not sure if I like how it came out or not but thought I would go ahead and share it anyways. I started with Mary Jo's lunchtime sketch week 7 for inspiration. Stamps are Shapes By Design by Alli Miles for Papertrey ink. Green Cardstock is Papertreys new Perfect Match spring moss. The other cardstock is Bazzill. Brown ink is Adirondack espresso and I used the TJ marker wash technique on the main circles. Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions to make this card better I would love to hear them. Have a good night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I like the look. I am into geometric looking things.

MJ said...

That is actually very cool looking. Love the geometric shapes they are great. Love how you continued it with the stamps in the background. Nicely done, thanks for playing.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.