Monday, March 31, 2008

Mary Jo's Lunchtime Sketch Week 9


First off I wanted to say thank you to everyone that left a comment and birthday wishes on my Blog Hop post. They really meant a lot to me.
This card was made for Mary Jo's Lunchtime Sketch week 9 I was not able to finish it in time that week but I finally had a chance to finish it this weekend though. I wanted to incorporate some inchies into this sketch like Gerrie did on her card. I used the Alcohol Ink Press from the TJ April/May 2007 newsletter on the inchie squares and edged them with a black sharpie. Stamp is from Impression Obsession. I used the new stripes cuttlebug folder on the cardstock. When I ran the background cardstock through the cuttlebug some of the color came off because it had a white core so I ended up sanding it to get a distressed look. Finished card is 41/4x 51/2. Hopefully I will get caught back up with Mary Jo's sketches soon. I am hoping to have sketch 10 done in time for Emilia's birthday Wednesday. Thanks for stopping by and have a great night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MJ said...

How pretty, love that cuttlebug background on this. You did a fabulous job. Happy belated birthday!

common ed drugs said...

The sketch is a design toolkit worked to assist you with making your best work — from your earliest thoughts, through to final artwork.