Saturday, November 3, 2007

Foxglove Cottage


I finally got some time this week to play with one my Thomas Kinkade stamps that I had purchased from Cornish Heritage Farms a few months ago. This is the Foxglove Cottage stamp. I stamped the image with Versafine black ink onto 90# watercolor paper that I got at Hobby Lobby last week. I used my new Faber Castell watercolor pencils, a few of my prismacolor watercolor pencils and an aqua brush to color it. I used the Spanish Gold technique from the current TJ junkies newsletter for the background piece. I stamped a TAC crackle background stamp on the spanish gold background to give it some texture. I am really happy with how this turned out. I hope you like it too.

Terri

1 comment:

inkblocks said...

It is beautiful Terri - brings to mind a place I'd love to visit sometime in my dream vacation!
~Nancy :o)