4 hours ago
Friday, September 26, 2008
An Award and some facts about me
I got this award from Beth at Nana's Memories.
I also got tagged by Pam at Pamela's Gallery
Here are the rules:
1.) Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2.) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3.) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4.) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are 7 facts about me.
1. I was homeschooled for high school. I got my high school diploma from The University Of Nebraska's Independent Study High School.
2. I started my own baking business after I graduated high school and ran it out of my parents home for 3 yrs with my moms help but she couldn't bake. I quit because the neighborhood association would not allow us to put a commerical kitchen in the garage and we could not afford to get commercial kitchen space elsewhere. I was also burned out from all the baking I had done.
3. I became a nanny after that for 6 yrs before I started doing nails full time.
4. I met my husband by answering a personal ad he wrote.
5. I can sing. I sang You Light Up My Life to my husband at our wedding reception. People that attended the wedding still talk about it.
6. I got very sick with something called HELLP syndrome after I had Emilia. That is why she is an only child.
7. I am terrified of mice.
I am going to tag these ladies and they can play if they want to.
If you are still with me thanks for reading. I hope to be back soon with more stamping projects to share.