Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tea Cups


This is another sample I made for Lasting Impressions With Panache. I started by embossing with a square Nestabilities die in the middle of a piece of Papertrey Stampers Select White Cardstock. After that I followed this tutorial to make a border around it with the cuttlebug dots embossing folder. When I was done with that I stamped the 2 cups with Black Versafine ink and colored in the teacups using the ink from Papertrey's perfect match stamp pads Spring Moss, Berry Sorbet, Plum Pudding, Lavender Moon and a blender pen. I highlighted some of the design on the cups with my white gel pen. After I was done with that I took a piece of Papertrey's Spring Moss Cardstock and did the grid technique that I learned how to do on Debbie Olson's blog with my Score Pal then I attached a piece of Papertrey Guidelines pattern paper for the bottom half. Next I added a piece of Papertrey Plum pudding saddlestitch ribbon in the middle of both pieces and attached the main image. I matted the finished piece with black cardstock. Finished size is 5x5".
I am off to make some dinner now before Big Brother starts. Tonight the first person is eliminated. I am hoping Brian goes home. So far our favorite houseguest is Jerry. That's it for now. I will be back tomorrow with my last LIWP sample. Until then have a great night and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty. Cups are always so elegant looking.

Shirley said...

This is a really great card Terri. So pretty and so creative.