Emilia was also busy working on Valentine Orders. She came up with a new tutu/onesie/headband set.
She also added a matching diaper cover and leg warmers. You can see them all together with the other Valentines Paper Goods I made a few years ago. I also added a new Valentines crown for girls too.
2. The Musical. What a waste of time. The first time we watched it we hated it. The second time it was not as bad but they still could have filled that time with better things.
3. Did anyone wonder why Loreali put the newspapers in the trash when she was delivering them? I am thinking it may have been because she had to go to bathroom? What do you think?
4. Rory running the town newspaper was an interesting concept.
6. It was to good to see April again. I know a lot of people didn't like her in the original series. I liked her though.
7. Did anyone notice Rory saying this was your idea to Logan when she was talking to him at Lane's house? I was thought it was her idea to have the relationship the way it was?
8. It was fun to see the community pool and Luke a part of it.
9. The thirysomething gang was kind of stupid. Glad Rory decided not to be a part of it.
10. It was good to see Jess again.
11. It was sad to see Michele quit his job, I wish we would have learned more about his life now though and wish they would have introduced his partner.
12. Lorelai deciding she want's to go do wild. HATED THAT!
Summer was probably my least favorite of them all. What are your thoughts?
Finally I have something savory to share today. If you like curry and are craving comfort food you will love this
That's all for now. I hope the rest of your February is a good one and I will be back next month with more to share then.