Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Etsy 10 Day Challenge Day 9

It is raining like crazy here right now so I was not able to retake pictures of my listing today. I took these last week before I learned that great photo taking information I shared yesterday. I think these are still okay though. Today I am listing this card. I originally share it in this post but never listed it on Etsy until now. You can see the full listing here.

I am also sharing this card today from Isabella Flora's Shop
She uses the pictures her 91 year old father takes for inspiration then paints them with watercolors. This is my favorite card from her shop. I love everything about but especially how colorful it is. You can see the full listing here Be sure to check out her shop to see the other great items she has listed as well.

Unfortunately I still have not gotten anything new made yet. I have a lot of ideas though and I started to work on something yesterday but got sidetracked. I am not going to have any time to stamp today either because I have to go to the ENT this afternoon about my ears. I am going to talk to him about my mouth problem then too. By the way I finally heard back from the oral Surgeon yesterday about the photos I sent him the dentist took when I saw her. He didn't seem that concerned about it and said that it would be very unlikely that it was cancer because I don't have the risk factors for it. We decided that I will have the ENT look at it today to see if it is even still there. If it is he said he would do a scaple biopsy of it but that would entail him shaving down part of the bone at the same time too. Just the thought of that freaks me out so I am praying that it is gone now. I will let you know what happens. I will be back tomorrow with the final day of the challenge. In the meantime I hope you have a great day and the sun shining where you are.

1 comment:

Jan Hennings said...

Nice water coloring!