Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Time.....

Where does the time go??? I can't believe that the first week of the new year is already gone.I hope the rest of the year does not fly by too.
We took about 10 days off from homeschooling at the end of the year because we made it to the half way point but are back into the routine now.
During our time off I had been spending a lot of time reading other stampers blogs which have been very inspiring to me but at the same time I did not get much stamping done. I was also enabled to buy more things too. Because of those things I have spent a lot of time this past week thinking about what I would like to accomplish with my stamping this year and this what I have come up with.
1.Make time to stamp for an hour each day and try to come up with more than 1 new card a week.
2. Put those cards up for sale on Etsy and my website.
3.Add what I make to my SCS gallery for more exposure.
4.Submit a few more things for publication and see what happens.
5.Try to put a limit on how much new stuff I buy each month.
6.Mainly have fun and not try to get caught up in what everyone else is doing.
The past few days I have been able to meet my hourly goal but unfortunately I worked on the same card each time because I could not get it perfect. That is something I need to work on too. Not everything has to be perfect! I have a lot of new stamps to play with from all the enabling that was done before I set my goals. I just have to start using what I bought now so stay tuned. Hopefully I will be able to meet all my goals and have a lot of new cards to show you soon. I also hope to be able to post more regularly here as well.
That's it for now but I would love to hear what your goals are for this year if you feel like sharing too.

No comments: